About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Saturday 21 February 2009

Music to our Ears.

Today was the first time that I have been able to get out for a 'proper' ride of more than ten miles this year. With all the bad weather we have had it has not been possible to get out for any distance. Today Gareth Morns and I managed to get out for a ride of about 35 miles cycling out to Swanage and back.
It was great to be on the bikes again and able to listen to the music of the gear change/chain /wheels etc etc. If you are not certain what sounds I am referring to just go to :
www.specialized.com/bc/microsite/holiday/.
ENJOY!!

No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...