About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Monday 8 June 2009

ACCR DAY 4


Very heavy rain today. We found a bike shop that was open and Jason had his wheel repaired and i also had mine re- balanced just to be on the safe side. We all spent some time in the town as we had decided that after yesterdays efforts we would have a rest day. Tomorrow we will need to push on again but we are all hoping for the weather to improve. ( And people say it always pains in England! The photo today shows the guy in the shop working on our wheels. Tonight we are having a meal in camp- cheese- wine - meats- bread etc . I just hope that this constant rain eases up .

1 comment:

Brian said...

Hi John hope your leg is on the mend, I have stay on the Fourgers site. if you go there give La Rochelle my love it's such a great place. Brian

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...