About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Friday 15 January 2010

EMPTY BEACH



Although I only live a couple of hundred yards from the beach it's very rare for me to walk along this part of the coast. From Easter through till early September I find it all far too busy.
At this time of year it's very different and if you choose the right day you can have the whole of the beach almost to yourself.
Today was one of those days. I had an hour or two spare so I decided to make one of my very infrequent visits down through the chine to the beach. I then walked along the coast and over the next few hours met very few people walking along the sands or the promenade- just the way I like it.

No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...