About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Thursday 1 September 2011

Pamplona.


Today was another hot day. The picture shows the campsite just north of the city. Lots of other cyclists camping here as you can see. There is also a bar and a pool- oh what luxury! We deserve this after more than a week of travelling on the road. Tomorrow is our rest day and it has not come a minute too soon. We are both very tired and plan an early night. Will try and post more tomorrow. Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trevor & John,
I think that you are both mad - what is it they say - Mad dogs and Englishmen? It is nice to see you are keeping up the tradition of 'Eccentric Englishmen Abroad'. I wish you both luck on the next stage and I will follow your progress with interest.
Ray Collings - RMTGB

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...