About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Just a little time out......

With the weather looking like this for most of January I decided to take a bit of a break from everything....so...no cycling....no blog...no twitter.
A bit of a hibernation really..... but don't worry...I'm now back and with some much nicer weather now being enjoyed I have started to get back into the swing of things........

Looking out on January's weather
I have started getting out on my bike again, with a number of circuits now having been done of my favourite training ride taking in the Studland ferry and going on to Corfe Castle and Swanage.... The shot below shows Tiffany the training bike back on the ferry again......

Back on the ferry.........
I have even managed to do a bit of bike tinkering and fitted the rear rack mudguard extension on the mountain bike as the two images below show......
Mudguard extension now fitted to rack....

another angle of the mudguard extension.
The forecast weather wise for the weekend is looking good, so there is a chance I will manage to get some nights out in the tent with some bike riding during the day....
It feels good that things are returning to normal......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You had us worried sick, I am of a mind to ground you for a month! Welcome back to the world of social media mate. We'll meet up soon for ride.

TrevorW�� said...

*Dazza F*
Thanks for the concern mate.... All OK.. Looking forward to our ride together...it will be good to catch up...

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...