About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Easter was busy.....

For us Easter was busy...
We have been sorting out everything in Eva the Eriba.... 
Testing the refrigerator ....Testing the heater unit and thermostat as well as the Television etc...etc.....

Tyre pressures needed to be checked as did the final noseweight...
We also had to make all those difficult final decisions about what we would actually take with us and what in the end we would leave at my daughters house.....

Anyway, all those last minute checks and decisions have now been made and we are almost ready...
My daughter and family return from the USA tomorrow and we will be heading off to Devon on Friday morning.

A number of people have asked me how I am transporting my bikes...
Well one of the options that I had fitted was a bike rack that sits on the A-Frame between the car and the caravan...
The rack can be used on the car (when not towing) where it attaches to the towball and it can be transferred to the caravan if towing. An extra towball was fitted to the A-Frame (see below).

Hopefully my next post will be from our first campsite which is just on the nothern edge of Dartmoor in Devon...

Extra ball fitted on the A-Frame for Bike rack.

The Tifosi on the rack. (In use the bikes are protected by a cover).


No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...