About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Sunday 5 July 2015

A Guided Tour....

I have just given a guided tour of Eva the Eriba......
I had been told by other Eriba owners that it was likely to happen.....

Anne and I were lazing around outside the awning when a guy approached us and asked if we minded answering some questions about our Eriba..
He asked us why we had purchased an Eriba....did we like it....could he have a look inside etc...etc...
He then asked if we would mind if his wife had a look at it..... I agreed and off he went to get her. Next thing I was giving her the guided tour as well....

It turned out that he had very similar lifetime outdoor interests as myself..... He liked the idea and flexibility of a caravan but didn't want one that looked the same as every other white wobbly box on wheels, which was one of my reasons for deciding on an Eriba.
In fact they had purchased a Tab teardrop trailer caravan, but had found in use that it was a bit too small to be fully comfortable especially if the weather was bad....

They both really liked Eva and felt that the interior layout was exactly what they were looking for........ combined with the lovely retro looking exterior they both seemed sold on the idea of getting one.....

Like a Stately Home I will have to start selling tickets for the full tour or failing that claim commission from the UK dealership....

While I am talking about visitors to the door of Eva the Eriba.... we had another visit from Jason Boynton-Lee during the week.
Since we have been on the road Jason has visited us at three locations...

Jason came out to see us at Sixpenny Handley arriving in his Smart car....
When we were staying near Hereford he arrived by train and now here at Seend he has visited us again, this time arriving on his Kawasaki motorcyle.....
It is always nice to see him and friends are always welcome to come out and visit and share a bike ride or camp for a day or two or just sit around and have a natter.

I mentioned in my last post how cycling friendly I have found this location, so I have included a couple of photos below taken on my new cycling loop....

Part of my latest cycling loop
Another view on my latest cycling loop




4 comments:

Celena Poudrier said...

Nice blog and lovely photos. Did You captured those while cycling?

TrevorW�� said...

*Celena Proudrier*
Thanks for visiting Celena.. Yes the photos in this post were taken whilst cycling on one of my road bikes....

Steve A said...

Does having an English Heritage card get a discount on the Eva tour?

TrevorW�� said...

*Steve A*
A good question Steve....
As Eva is German, English Heritage cards don't apply.. Sorry :-)

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...