About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Monday 24 September 2018

Bling...Bling......Riding On Gold.......

I mentioned in my last post the fact that my winter bike....Tiffany the Tifosi was back from the workshop after having had a new cassette and chain fitted.....

A few years back when I swapped out the original saddle and bar tape for a matching set of Brooks leather saddle and tape in that gorgeous warm honey colour I also added a gold coloured chain......
When I replaced the chain this time I naturally made certain that only a gold chain was fitted.... 

I think that the gold chain matches the Brooks honey colour really well and also gives the bike a bit of bling....
The other thing that I find the Brooks colours and gold chain seem to go with are the Autumn colours...
As it is always Autumn when I start to ride this bike again there seems to be a bit of balance to the whole thing which I find almost comforting....

Enjoy your Autumn bike rides.......
Tiffany the Tifosi

The New Gold Chain

Another View of the Autumn Bling...

6 comments:

anniebikes said...

Oooh, the gold chain is very nice.

TrevorW�� said...

@anniebikes
Thanks Annie....it's true Autumn Gold....

Melody Fox (aka the Princess of Rock) said...

Hi there, dear Trevor... πŸ’œπŸŽΆπŸ’œπŸš²

LPMπŸ’™☮️🎢

GreenComotion said...

What a nicely appointed bike!
Love your golden chain, Trevor.
Happy riding.
Peace :)

TrevorW�� said...

@Melody Fox
Great to hear from you Melody.... Hope all is ok with you.... Where in the world are you right now?

TrevorW�� said...

@GreenComotion
Thanks Chandra.... All prepared now for those Autumn πŸ‚ rides...

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...