About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Thursday 30 September 2010

FUTHER PROGRESS.

TIFOSI NEAR THE BEACH AT SWANAGE.

It's now been four weeks since I finished my cancer treatment. During these weeks I have been slowly starting to get back on my bike. I began by doing ten minutes on my indoor trainer increasing the time and resistance level day by day. Last week I got back on my Tifosi training bike. Again I started very slowly managing to get as far as the Studland Ferry and back. Today I crossed over to Studland and rode on to Swanage and then after a rest I rode back home. This is the second time in a week I have managed to achieve this. It goes without saying that I only attempted this after medical advice. Mind you after completing the ride I then need to go to bed and rest for the afternoon as it uses all my energy. The ride is only about twenty three miles there and back but it represents a major step forward on my journey back to a full recovery.

No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...