About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Saturday 28 February 2015

Even the Toilet Rolls.......

A few weeks ago at the end of January when I posted about picking up Eva the Eriba from the dealers, Steve from the blog DPF Point to Point in the USA, left a comment asking me when Eva would be painted purple...... to which I replied :-

"I won't quite go that far Steve, but I will be adding lots of purple things inside the van like cushions....containers....wine glasses etc".

Well just to reassure Steve that all is going to plan in line with the 'purpletraveller colour chart' here is a photo of the latest items to go into the van,  proving that even the toilet rolls are purple!!

Purple toilet rolls for Eva the Eriba

4 comments:

Steve A said...

Is purple toilet paper approved by the toilet dump?

TrevorW�� said...

*Steve A*
It certainly is Steve- fully bio degradable - and as an added bonus it is even perfumed!! :-)

GreenComotion said...

Purple toilet paper - whoda thunked, eh, Trevor? :)

Have a Beautiful Day!
Peace :)

TrevorW�� said...

*Chandra*
Couldn't resist it Chandra... :-)

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...