About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Monday 26 October 2015

Two Rusty Old Pumps and a Bicycle.....

One of my cycling buddies.... Jason Boynton-Lee... sent me this picture today....
He took it when out on one of his cycle rides yesterday.......


Knowing that I like images of things like old petrol pumps.... in fact anything man made that is being taken over or reclaimed by nature......  he thought that I would enjoy the image....

Well I did enjoy the image so I decided to share it.....
It is a similar shot to the one of three old pumps that I posted on this blog earlier in the year when I was cycling in the Hereford area.......

Jason said:-

"I decided that this autumnal pic needed a suitable title so I came up with:-
The futility of man's technology against the inevitable vengeance of nature.

Or for those with little imagination:-
Two rusty old pumps and a bicycle"

I like the shot and also Jason's sense of humour....

4 comments:

Steve A said...

Alternately, "Fill'er up!"

GreenComotion said...

Both are great titles, Trevor.
I am happy to admit that I have seen one of these beauties in person in this life.
Peace :)

PS. Sorry I have not been frequenting your blog due to a whole lot to take care of...Take care.

Unknown said...

This Blog has gone quiet...you OK Trevor?

TrevorW�� said...

*Steve A* *GreenComotion* *Peter Roberts*

Thanks for the comments Guys... Yes Peter all is well- just a case of time away from the blog- I will post soon but thanks for the concern.

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...