About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Sunday 4 October 2015

After ride drinks.......

Well, if the latest forecasts are anything to go by, the good weather that we have been enjoying for just over a week is all set to change.....

It's a pity because I have been really enjoying getting out on the bike in the glorious weather and starting to improve my fitness levels......

Mind you.... after the rides each day I have been taking advantage of the sun and have been sitting out in front of my awning next to my bike loaded and primed with my after ride drinks.....

It's probably not helped to improve the fitness levels too much but it just had to be done.....



My after ride drinks.....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you SURE you rode that bike? Looks remarkably clean to me.

TrevorW�� said...

*Peter Roberts*
Ha...Ha... Speak to any of the guys I have ridden with and they will confirm I am obsessive about having a clean bike...
When we did the Ten Countries in Ten Days Ride, every time we stopped I would give my bike a wipe over....as well as cycling across Europe I've also polished my bike across Europe.....
After all that cleaning I needed a drink..!!

RANTWICK said...

Hellz yeah it had to be done. I'm leaving work RIGHT NOW thanks to beer envy. If I get fired it is your fault.

TrevorW�� said...

*RANTWICK*
Ha...Ha...It's all part of my cunning plan to get everyone to stop working...hit the road...and then sit next to their bike with a beer in their hand. No more time for work, you will thank me in the end! :-)

J_on_tour said...

Novel idea for a drinks holder :-)

TrevorW�� said...

*J_on_tour*
As I said J..."It just had to be done"......

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...