About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Sunday 12 August 2018

Eribatastic......

Earlier this week we enjoyed the first rain that we have had since we were at the Osiers campsite back in May......
Since then with all the lovely dry weather I have been managing to get out on the bike almost every other day. It has certainly been a great summer so far for getting out and about on the bike......

One of the things that I really enjoy as we travel around the country staying at various campsites is meeting up with other Eriba owners...
It is really interesting seeing all the different models of Eriba that have been available over the years and most owners are happy to show you around their pride and joy.....

Below are just a few of the Eriba Touring vans that we have seen on our travels this year....
Eribatastic...........


Eriba Familia from the 1980s with matching awning.

A 2015 Eriba Triton

A 1983 Eriba Troll (An early cousin to my own Eva the Eriba)

A visitor from the Netherlands - A Puck.

A 1985  Eriba Familia

A very sharp Eriba Puck....

4 comments:

Dave said...

They are my favourite vans, so well designed. As I've said before we nearly bought one.

TrevorW�� said...

@Dave
They do seem to be becoming ever more popular Dave....

GreenComotion said...

Beautiful motor homes.
I have acquitted quite a good motor homes' vocabulary.
Thank you for your kind words about our girl, Chaka.
Take care, Trevor!
Peace :)

TrevorW�� said...

Thanks for your visit and comments Chandra......

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...