About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Wednesday 18 May 2016

A Good Job..

A couple of posts ago I mentioned the minor rear shunt I had whilst hitching up Eva to the tow ball on the car.
There was no damage to Eva but the cars rear bumper ended up with a nice dent.....
I wrote that I was taking the car to a PDR (paintless dent removal) workshop and I did this a couple of days ago....
The before and after images can be seen below......

Before PDR

After PDR
 I would say that is a pretty good job especially when you consider the car was only at the workshop for an hour and the repair only cost a fraction of a new lower bumper which is the route the Honda main dealer wanted to take.....
My lesson learned is that I need to be more careful in the future when I hitch up....... 
As Anne said "You've got a motor mover so use it"

2 comments:

Steve A said...

PDR is my first route of choice for those smaller dents.

TrevorW�� said...

*Steve A*
I agree Steve... Dent removal by magic :-)Well almost.....

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...