About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Saturday 4 June 2016

No I-Net.....No Posts.....

Yes I know....no posts on this blog since 18th May...... but I have got a good reason...
The site that we have been camping on has had a serious problem with their broadband connection. 
Some sort of argument with the supplier apparently.
They then changed internet provider and then that took time to arrange etc...etc.....

Anyway the upshot of it all was that I was unable to make any blog posts and even more importantly I have not been able to visit all my favourite blogs. 
I will try and catch up with you all over the next few weeks. If I haven't visited your blog recently I promise that I will catch up with you as soon as possible.....

I won't try and post all the posts that I missed.....But......
Although this site was nice and quiet when we arrived it was heaving over the recent bank holiday and also over this past week....
Kids everywhere (half term holidays)...Dogs everywhere woof woof woof..... Noise everywhere..... 
A decision made...the next and future bank holidays we will be on an adult only site....
I can live with a few dogs barking...most of those on sites seem to be pretty well behaved with only the odd one or two being a bit noisy anyway....
But unruly kids on mass and the parents who don't keep them in check........ I will take a swerve on that in future..... 

Busy...Busy...Heaving Campsite over the Bank Holiday.....
Since we have been here we have taken Eva the Eriba to the dealers for her annual service........ I have had four various catch-up medical appointments...... My mate Jason has visited a couple of times for a cycle ride...... Peter Calcutt has visited for a lazy day of chatting.... My Daughter and family have come out for a nice day in the sun and a picnic...
I also visited 'my shed' at my daughters and swapped my Tifosi over for my best bike..the Felt Z1 and even managed to get a puncture on it on only my second ride......

In short the 28 days that we have been here have flown by because we have had something going on everyday....

On Monday we head off again to our next site......hopefully their internet will be working ok and I will be able to resume normal blogging service.......


2 comments:

J_on_tour said...

Have fun.
Strange, my bank holiday involved children and animals. I haven't been on the laptop as much these days as I am slowly moving house to the country.

TrevorW�� said...

Thanks J...... I hope the move goes well...
Country living has to be better than town living from my perspective...:-)

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...