About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Getting in the Miles.


Great weather today so Jason and I decided that we would get some more miles in. Just under fifty miles was our total and this was the first time since the Duncton Sportive that Jason and I have managed a cycle ride together.It was one of those rides that whichever direction we were travelling in we seemed to have a head wind. The photo shows both the bikes outside the bakery at Wool where we stopped for coffee and Dorset apple cake. If you look closely you will see that both the bikes are standing on 'Topeak Flashstand Slim' stands that I first mentioned a couple of months ago. Whenever I use the stand it always attracts attention - today whilst we were on the Sandbanks Ferry another cyclist remarked on the stands and pointed out how good they were for allowing you to stand back and 'admire your bike' !!

No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...