About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Thursday 21 May 2009

Team Jerseys


Today the postman delivered the TEAM 219 cycling jerseys. If I had any doubts about going out for another training ride following yesterday's efforts I now had an incentive. On went one of the jerseys-out came the bike and I was off-the first team member to cycle in one of the new team colour jerseys. As we cycle south through France and into Spain in a couple of weeks time I am sure that no one will be in any doubt where the team comes from. Mind you we could have achieved the same effect by wrapping ourselves in a Union Jack each...!!

No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...