About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Wednesday 6 May 2009

An uncomfortable ride?


Take a look at this. I saw this bike on a train yesterday and could not fathom out how the rider would manage to stay connected with the saddle. The angle of the saddle is so extreme that anyone riding the bike must be constantly sliding down towards the top tube. Accepted practice is for the saddle to be close to level with a few degrees either up or down to suit the individual rider. My experience has been that even a few degrees alteration to the saddle angle can make a huge difference to riding comfort. If the owner of this bike is comfortable whilst riding I can't even begin to imagine what his anatomy must be like!!


No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...