About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Monday 18 May 2009

Hotspot of cycle crime!!


Apparently the cycle storage area at Bournemouth rail station is a HOTSPOT of cycle crime. Even though British Transport Police and Rail Community Officers patrol the area it still remains a 'Hotspot'.
Not very reassuring for anyone thinking of leaving their bike at the station. The information on the notice concerning the best way to lock your bike is all good stuff though. Not that I would want to risk leaving my bike there. It's almost as if they are saying 'if your bike gets stolen we wash our hands of the matter because we did warn you'......!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH HMM.... The plan is to print the roster out and place it below to warn the criminals of the likely times they maybe caught

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...