About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Sunday 12 April 2009

White Mill



I have been past the White Mill at the bridge near Sturminster Marshall many times whilst out riding my bike but I have never been inside. Today Anne and I decided to pay a visit to the mill and have a look around and very interesting it was too. Following our visit we walked along the banks of the Stour following part of the Stour Valley Way and we even stopped for a picnic near the river bank. After our lunch we joined the lane and headed back towards the mill stopping off at a local farm for some delicious home made (or should that read 'farm made') ice cream. A great way to spend a nice lazy Easter Sunday away from the crowds.

No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...