About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Wet Weather.....!




Looking out of the window over the past couple of days and seeing some of the heavy rain we have had reminded me of some of the weather that we had on the ACCR. After last years LEJOG we expected that cycling south through France in June would almost guarantee us good weather. How wrong can you be?!! If any person from foreign shores ever makes comment to me about the bad weather that we have here in good old blighty I will let them know in no uncertain terms that in my experience it does in fact rain almost everywhere and at any time. Rumours of good weather in France during the summer are just that-Rumours. The last time I was camping in France was about ten years ago-again in June- and it rained heavily for most of the trip on that occasion.
The pictures today show one of our wet evening picnics and a wet scene in the local village.

1 comment:

Victorian inn bed and breakfast said...

What about stacking the bales inside the house? Assuming you have the roof in place and are using a frame construction/infill process.

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...