About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Thursday 26 November 2009

A Solution.


This picture was taken on the Team 219 Atlantic coast challenge ride in June.
During one of the many trips we made to various cycle shops in France (to have John's wheels repaired) this cycle and trailer set up was spotted sitting in the front window at one of the shops.
John has recently informed me that if my health doesn't recover for next years planned rides he is going to make me ride in a trailer similar to this-he of course will be up front spinning the pedals.
If I ever had an incentive to recover as quick as possible this must be it.
John also told me that his first idea was a tandem but he discounted that idea because he said that I would want to be up front-not a good idea with dodgy eyesight.

No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...