About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Waiting to See.


After seven weeks of having no sight in my left eye and having had an eye operation two weeks ago -I am really happy and relieved to report that I am starting to recover some sight in the eye.
I am back to the hospital tomorrow for a post operation check up and hope to find out then what the longer term prospects are for sight improvement.
The loss of my sight in this eye has proved to be one of the most scary things that I have experienced. I will never again take my eyesight for granted. A truly life changing experience.

1 comment:

Alan Sloman said...

Any news, fella? Hope it all went well.

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...