About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Thursday 22 April 2010

THE REVOLUTION RETURNS.


Today I collected the Revolution Tourer from Bicycle World. Mark has done a great job-the bike rides really well on the new wheels and hubs and the transmission is smooth and snappy.
When I purchased the bike it was supplied with good solid but basic components and wheels. After 2500 miles of trouble free riding it seemed a good time to upgrade these items.
The bike does look good now these changes have been made.
The upgrades are:-

Shimano Deore LX Hollowtech 11 Chainset. (48/36/26)
Shimano Tiagra Triple Front Derailleur.
Shimano Deore XT (shadow) Rear Derailleur.
Shimano HG50 11/32 Cassette.
Sram Chain.
Mavic A719 Touring Rims laced to Shimano Deore XT Hubs.








No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...