About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Wednesday 10 September 2008

LEJOG day 2


We have now reached Okehampton as planned. A very tough day as we thought it would be- not helped by massive hills and rain at the end for last hour. Spirits still very high and team is working well together. Todays figures are- mileage 80 - average speed 12.9 mph - top speed attained 46 mph we burned about 4666 calories. It was the right idea to do part of the first stage yesterday- we would not have made it to here otherwise. Picture shows Dave struggling to pack up a tent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Done so far I'm proud of you all although I aint wishing I was there mind. Darren

Anonymous said...

I hear you can weewee on the move and keep your bums soft and supple.

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...