About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Sunday 23 May 2010

SUN STILL SHINING.


Although the day started misty by 10.00hrs the sun had broken through and it was obvious that it was going to be another hot day. Before we left the campsite Mike took a photo of Dave- John and myself sporting the bandanas ve purchased yesterday. The stars and stripes for Dave and John and the skull and crossbones for me. Today we visited the American cemetry at Omaha beach. We are now camping at Arromanches and we are planning to stay here for two nights with a rest day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Hi Trevor,
Looks like your trip is going well so far. Tell my cousin John that I said hello and that the stars and stripes suit him. Glad your enjoying his stories-you guys will never get bored.
Have fun!
Audrey

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...